HOBIE TIGER NATIONALS PROGRAM ….
A weekend of
BEERS, BOATS & BURGERS
Wednesday 21st March 2018:
• 08h30 till 11h30 - Registration at HOBIE CAPE shop, Langebaan
• proof of class & SAS membership, payment, weigh in & receive goodies
• 11h30 - Skippers Briefing at HOBIE CAPE shop, Langebaan
• First race not Before 12h55
• Evening hosted by HOPE CAPE at the shop – BEERS, BOATS & BURGERS Hobie Cape will supply burgers (vegetarian & vegan options), some beers & some wine…. You are welcome to bring along your own supplies to top up those supplied. Time TBC.
• Scheduled times for next days racing will be displayed on the notice board by no later than 19h00.
Thursday 22nd March 2018:
• Full days racing with times as displayed on the notice board from the day before.
• NO plans have been made by the event organisers for the evening so go do your thing.
Friday 23rd March 2018:
• Full days racing including the Hobie Tiger X-treme racing series in the afternoon.
• Briefing for the Xtreme series to be held on Main beach, before races commence for the day.
• Times will be displayed on the notice board by no later than 19h00 the day before.
• Prize giving for Hobie Tiger X-treme series will be held on the lawn at Langebaan Yacht club directly after sailing. After that all boats may sail back to main beach.
• NO plans have been made by the event organisers for the evening so you have time to catch your breath.
Saturday 24th March 2018:
• Full days racing with times as displayed on the notice board from the day before. This is planned to be the final day of the event UNLESS we are short of races in which case everything will be moved out to include Sunday.
• With the required number of races - Official Prize is to be giving held after the days racing and at LANGEBAAN YACHT CLUB as a BEER, BOATS & BURGERS evening. Times TBC. The pub will be open so bring your own wallets – please do not bring your own drinks onto the premises or you will be asked to leave.
• Vegetarian and vegan meals may be a challenge for the club, so if you are concerned please feel free to bring along your own.
Sunday 25th March 2018:
• This day is held as extra incase needed to make up races but if not, is a day to relax, lick your wounds and just enjoy Langebaan.
• Please feel free to mail me if you need any further info.
NB – ALL non sailors wanting to be included in the meals need to pay R100 at registration to receive tickets for both dinners. Advance warning would be great if possible.
Many entries have not yet paid their entry fee - please do so as soon as possible using your surname as reference.
Bank detail : HCYC / FNB / code : 210053 / #62630540426
+27 83 300 1663